‘What we can learn about working with Organizations from modern Brain science’ ?
This will be the theme of the talk our Managing Director, David Bovis, will give at the Deming Alliance on the afternoon of the June 9th 2014 (PM Session - i.e. after lunch onwards, estimated start time 13:00).
The event will be held at the Brittannia Royal Court Hotel, Keresley, Coventry CV7 8JG.
David has recently been asked to contribute to the Lean MSc for Buckingham University on the 'Systems' and 'Change' modules for 2015 and will cover the basics of similar content in his talk prepared specifically for the Deming Alliance, to detail some of the mechanisms and connectivity behind the SoPK.
The talk will include, among other things;
- Connections between brain function and the development of knowledge
- Current conflicts between Psychology and Systems
- KPI conflicts across functions and the importance of a deeper approach to alignment
- Reasons why resistance to change is natural and what prevailing conditions are required to minimise it
- Why it's difficult to set a 'psychologically congruent strategy' with current thinking and best practice leadership methods.
We hope you can make it and look forward to taking your questions at the event.
For more information, please contact the Deming Alliance directly via their website