· An increased resistance to change
· New tools and methods are rejected or avoided (which could otherwise improve Quality, Cost, Delivery etc.)
· Division and alienation of the employees
· Increased employee turnover, seeing cost's associated to recruitment, training and support increase
· Increased time lost due to stress.
· The chance to spot new talent
· Sharing expertise across the organisation
· Better understanding and alignment across the organisation
· Increasing the engagement of the employees
· Developing the skills to cope with change across the organisation.
Therefore, the benefits of creating ‘Pull’ in the workforce should be obvious!
So, what if you had a better understanding and tool-kit that could help you create a ‘Pull’ for improvement in your business. Would you be inclined to take advantage of it?
The aide memoir available from our on-line academy will give you an introduction to the Dux method. If you find this useful, you may also be interested in the BTFA course.