· An increased resistance to change
· New tools and methods are rejected or avoided (which could otherwise improve Quality, Cost, Delivery etc.)
· Division and alienation of the employees
· Increased employee turnover, seeing cost's associated to recruitment, training and support increase
· Increased time lost due to stress.
· The chance to spot new talent
· Sharing expertise across the organisation
· Better understanding and alignment across the organisation
· Increasing the engagement of the employees
· Developing the skills to cope with change across the organisation.
Therefore, the benefits of creating ‘Pull’ in the workforce should be obvious!
So, what if you had a better understanding and tool-kit that could help you create a ‘Pull’ for improvement in your business. Would you be inclined to take advantage of it?
The aide memoir attached to this article should give you a sense of the approach developed by Duxinaroe Ltd. If you find this useful, you may also be interested in the wider processes, tools and services we deliver.
In which case, we’d love to hear from you.
T: 020 3713 3420